Are you a creative entrepreneur, who started your business because you wanted to live your passion? Now that you’ve jumped in, offering your service, but struggling to hold onto money, finding that there never seems to be enough money to pay for your business and your life. You’re a smart and capable person but feel shame around not understanding the financial aspects and would much rather ignore the numbers all together, and hide under the bed covers.
Not to fear. You can crawl out from hiding and see how to look at your numbers without panic. BE THE CEO is you’re light in the dark.
BE THE CEO workshop is a two day intensive hands on workshop.
Day one: We will work to quite your money fears. Then finish calculating what you need to live your life and sustain your business comfortably, work on understanding how to do project forward to see the peaks and valleys of your income and expenses and end the day with pricing to make a profit.
Day two: We dive into positioning and messaging, understanding your customer’s experience and creating your businesses unique value proposition. And because we know that you might need to raise your rates or offer new products and services to get there, you will also make a plan for positioning your business in a category of one, so you can command better prices and attract your ideal clients.
- take the reigns of your numbers and work through your emotional financial roadblocks
- have a plan for generating your revenue so your to do list is focused on moving forward allowing you the flexibility to get in the activities that refuel you.
- learn what makes you the most money and be able to phase out the things that drain you (or at least charge more for them
- be in a supportive group of entrepreneurs who face similar issues in running a business and understand the stresses
- have a business coach with a unique point of view and background to help you create a map to reaching your chief initiative
- have Brigitte Lyons, CEO and founder of B THE FORWARD-THINKING PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCY, to guide you to positioning your business with consistent messaging
- have an ongoing community to supporting you and helping you reach your business goals
The workshop includes:
- writing out a revenue plan. Knowing when money is coming in is a good thing!
- analyzing your current offerings. Are you accounting for the cost of goods and paying yourself for the production time?
- positioning your business using your special sauce
- digital and physical worksheets for you to continue to tweak and use as your business evolves
- a notebook to write down your thoughts and break-throughs
- light nibbles and refreshments on both days to keep your focused
- lunch on day two
The workshop is open to a limited group of ten business owners. We will spend out a pre-work packet before the workshop. Two days beforehand we have gather together for an online meeting, allowing for the cohort to meet one another before, and answer any questions that came up for you as went through the pre-work.
Ready to crawl out from under the covers and take control of your business? Then register now.
Two locations to choose from:
- San Francisco Mar 4th and 5th <click to register
- San Diego, March 24-25 <click to register
Got questions, post them in the comments and I’ll answer.