Are you looking for coaching to get serious traction on your goals? Then you’re in the right place.
Traction Sessions mixes together accountability and strategy into 30-minute quick hit doses twice a month. It’s a great opportunity to have insights on the projects you’re working on, break down insecurities and have accountability. We’ll hold space for you to be the CEO and look at your business in a critical way. We’ll celebrate wins and tweak the recipe as needed to get you to where you want to go.
How does it work:
- The first month has one 60 minute and one 30 meeting. The first session we establish the baseline of where your business is now, where the business is heading, and any obstacles and opportunities for the businesses.
- All sessions are scheduled via Calend.ly making it easy for you to pick the time that works in your schedule eliminating the back and forth emails trying to confirm. Plus if life happens and the call needs to be changed, it’s easy to select a new time and cancel the old one.
- Each month is billed separately. So if you want to meet every other month, or once a quarter, not a problem. You are not locked into a yearly contract or mandatory timeframe.
- We meet via webcam using Zoom or Skype so that each session the audio can be recorded. This allows you not to miss any of the information we talk about. That means you can be present and not have to scribble down every note.
- All the magic happens when we talk. There is no additional support between calls.
Ready to get traction?
Her advice will apply to your situation and she will become your true north.
“In an industry chock full of folks who are trying to make a buck “assisting” you with expensive books and seminars Shelly is the real thing. Her services are catered towards your unique business needs. Her advice will apply to your situation and she will become your true north. Even when you forget who you are as a businessperson she will remind you with detailed project plans and individual follow-up. We are only in the beginning stages of our Business Juice revamp but I can tell you that Shelly Waldman has already helped me to see my worth as a photographer and that is priceless.”
– Nicole diGiorgio of Sweetness and Light Photography
It was amazing to have an “accountability partner” who also helped me see what was important and what was dragging me down.
“Originally I worked with Shelly to help me with the marketing for an ebook launch. After that I decided to hire her for custom business coaching so we could go through my entire business. We worked on everything from client communications to pricing, from streamlining workflows and funnels to where I want my business to be next year. Throughout the coaching, I had a lot of little idea nuggets pop up, and she helped me expand on them.
As a business owner, it’s extremely hard when you don’t have a boss telling you what to focus on. It was amazing to have an “accountability partner” who also helped me see what was important and what was dragging me down. She remained optimistic but real with me, even when I had rough times to wade through.“
– Jenna Christine Photography
You took the time to get to know us so that you could determine the best course of action for us to take.
“I would like to say that I appreciate a few things in particular about you. One is your patience with us. The second is your thoughtfulness. I would say that your thoughtfulness benefits your business because you took the time to get to know us so that you could determine the best course of action for us to take. Also, I appreciate how you pay attention to the details and help us figure those out. Best of luck — I’m really impressed with you!”
-Joy Bianchi-Brown of Jules Bianchi Photography