The Business Vitality Shot
Does your business need a healthy dose of help? Running a business and building a brand is hard work. There are so many things that get our minds spinning out of control. In a Business Vitality Session, I help you get unstuck around a big question that’s sidelined your progress, so you can move forward again. Whether you need someone to facilitate a structured brainstorming session, figure out how to bid a project, discuss image licensing, pricing, or learn how to negotiate a deal or respond to a specific client inquiry, we can make it happen.
Shelly’s background in finance, athletics and photography blend together to create a diversity of knowledge that bring a unique perspective to any project.
We’ll quiet the negative voice with actionable steps and resources to have you speeding towards your destination.
This is a 90 minute session broken into 2 parts: a 60 minute working session and a 30 minute follow up session.
Here are the details:
- We’ll schedule your 60 minute working session first
- Three days prior to our meeting, you’ll send me what you want to work on
- We’ll dig into your notes, research and prepare questions
- We’ll connect via Zoom for our set meeting and work through your road block
- The call will be recorded and emailed to you, so you can replay it whenever needed
- We’ll have a follow up call two weeks later to see how you’re moving forward
You took the time to get to know us so that you could determine the best course of action for us to take.
“I would like to say that I appreciate a few things in particular about you. One is your patience with us. The second is your thoughtfulness. I would say that your thoughtfulness benefits your business because you took the time to get to know us so that you could determine the best course of action for us to take. Also, I appreciate how you pay attention to the details and help us figure those out. Best of luck — I’m really impressed with you!”
-Joy Bianchi-Brown of Jules Bianchi Photography
I gained both clarity and confirmation around what needs to happen next
- I left the call inspired by new, fresh ways of looking at my future coaching programs
- I gained both clarity and confirmation around what needs to happen next for transition plan
- I felt equipped and focused to go into my meeting (for a potential business opportunity)
– Carla Reeves
After talking with you, honestly, I got so much clearer on where my focus needs to be for the year
“We originally had set out to speak about what wasn’t working in my business. But rather started with my SoulSpeak, a gathering for women to practice sharing their story, which I love and has been wildly popular and has grown. We talked about SoulSpeak as my gift to the world and ratcheting back to once or twice a quarter, since it doesn’t pay my bills and takes a ton of energy and mental space to put on, and that felt wildly good. After talking with you, honestly, I got so much clearer on where my focus needs to be for the year… and that’s on my coaching business. Thanks for helping me bust through that block!”
– Jessica Lyons