My friends at Stratiscope and Future Studio have put together an amazing 3 hour workshop and asked Business Juice to tell you all about it.
It’s a jam packed morning filled with handouts to get to you thinking through various steps, like your artist statement and creating an online presence. Further helping you identify the right audience to market yourself and an action plan for getting out into the community. The workshop attendees is keep to a small amount (between 6-12) allowing for individual questions to be answered. The small group allows for insightful group discussions and learning between participants.
Future Studio says:
You should attend this workshop if you…
1. are an established artist/writer looking to be more effective and efficient with their the limited and valuable time.
2. have a creative idea and are looking to take it to the next level.
3. want the secret formula to take the relevance of their craft to the next level.
4. are looking to focus your creative passions as a source of revenue.
5. want to participate in more shows and create legitimacy for your brand.
6. want to get back into the business of the creative process.
After attending this workshop, you will…
1. …not only gain an understanding of your personal Creative Statement but walkout with a template to revise it;
2. …have strategies of how and with whom to partner with your community, as well as how to leverage that partnership for mutual success;
3. …have developed a draft plan to reach your desired audience;
4. …leave with “cheat sheets” for communication, audience engagement, & more;
5. …have an expanded network to collaborate and develop opportunities;
6. …increase your desirability and competitive advantage in a crowded field; and
7. …be able to create your own platform for your craft.
Space is limited to provide participants with focused attention. Please sign up today by clicking this link and selecting the date you want to attend.
The workshop is offered monthly on Thursdays from 9:30am – 12:30pm. Upcoming dates include: August 22, September 26 and October 24.